Tykes Teaching Alliance will endeavour to:
- Apply a shared responsibility for the outcomes of all learners through high quality teaching and learning.
- Develop a collaborative approach to a self-sustaining school led system based on honesty, transparency and trust.
- Commission and coordinate school to school support for individual schools by system leaders.
- Create a thriving approach to high quality Initial Teacher Training to ensure budding teachers reach their full potential. We will support, nurture and guide all trainees to ensure they achieve their very best throughout their training journey with us.
- Advance knowledge and expertise via continuous professional development to improve the quality of serving teachers, staff and governors within the Barnsley borough.
- Provide exceptional learning opportunities to grow system leaders, middle and senior leaders to progress and peak within their career.
Find out more about our activities, achievements and impact in our Annual Review 2021-2022