Rationale and Vision
Tykes Teaching School will endeavour to continue to help support and lead a sector led system of school improvement with a view to ensure that the children of Barnsley and beyond receive a world class education. We will achieve this by:
- A collaborative approach to a self-sustaining school system based on honesty and trust.
- The creation of a development pathway for teachers from pre-qualification to system leadership which will provide personalised CPD and learning opportunities to ensure a truly outstanding profession.
- To ensure that all young people with whom we work are afforded the best possible opportunities and supported to achieve their full potential.
- A CPD offer for all school-based professionals based on collaborative learning and joint practice development.
- To provide specific opportunities, both individually and collectively, for leadership development within the alliance in order to create a sustainable approach to succession planning.
- To enable all staff to enjoy their chosen careers.
By working together and for each other, the future of education across the region is a bright one.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN US!
We are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and hardworking administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will play a varied role in continuing the development of our Teaching School.
Please see the job description, person specification and application for further information.
Closing date 4pm Wednesday 25th September. If you would like any further information please contact Dee Marsh at email@example.com