Yorkshire and the Humber Teaching Schools LLE Model
In the December 2016 the National College for Teaching and Leadership confirmed changes to the LLE programme – the programme being devolved to teaching schools following a successful pilot. Local leaders of education data is to be held and maintained locally by teaching schools and regionally by the TSC representative.
Following consultation with teaching schools in the region the following principles were agreed and will guide the regional delivery model:
• It is important that we maintain a regional and equitable bar for the brand. The criteria must complement the criteria for NLEs and SLEs in terms of having differentiation between the roles. A common set of documentation supporting recruitment will be used.
• The TSC representative will hold a regional data base and TSA will send details of LLEs every term
• Pen portraits for NLEs, LLEs and SLEs will be available on each TSA website
• TSAs will use local intelligence and data to forecast demand and recruit according to need
• TSAs may work collaboratively to offer high quality induction and ongoing training.
• TSAs should develop commissioning models with local and regional clients.
• TSAs should develop protocols and systems to manage deployment and implement processes for quality assurance in line with systems used with SLEs/NLEs
Please see below the full regional delivery plan, supporting documentation, eligibility criteria and application.
Our LLE application window is now open! Closing dates for applications is Friday 20th December, with interviews taking place in January.