*Limited to 35 delegates* Course now full- waiting list open (see below details of how to join)
This programme is aimed at subject leaders. It supports curriculum leaders to improve teaching and learning through the
delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum.
The programme will incorporate three key themes:
• Effective Subject Leadership.
• Implementation and Monitoring.
• Impact – Developing your Leadership Presence
Dates/ Times/ Venue
• 17th November 2021 – 1.00pm – 4.00pm • 8th December 2021 – 1.00pm – 4.00pm
• 26th January 2022 – 1.00pm – 4.00pm • 2nd March 2022 – 1.00pm – 4.00pm
• 6th April 2022 – 1.00pm – 4.00pm • 25th May 2022 – 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Sessions will be run at: Shaw Lane Rugby Club, Shaw Lane, Barnsley, S70 6HZ
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the waiting list for this programme.
A funded programme by The Barnsley Alliance Board. There will be no charge to schools for participants to attend.