This programme has been designed specifically for Headteachers and Heads of School who are either new to their role or new to the Barnsley borough. It will provide invaluable support links for effective leadership.
It will provide:
• An oversight of all aspects of headship to enable individuals to feel confident within their role.
• A supportive network of peer support where people are able to support each other and feel connected.
• An introduction to the Barnsley Schools Alliance and the latest information/expectations from the local authority.
• 20th September 2021 – 9.00am – 12.00pm • 24th November 2021 – 9.00am – 12.00pm
• 26th January 2022 – 9.00am – 12.00pm • 23rd March 2022 – 9.00am – 12.00pm
• 20th May 2022 – 9.00am – 12.00pm • 21st June 2022 – 9.00am – 12.00pm
Sessions will be run at: Tykes Teaching Alliance – Unit 4, Great Cliffe Court, Dodworth, Barnsley, S75 3SP
To book a place on this programme, please click the link below.
A funded programme by The Barnsley Alliance Board. There will be no charge to schools for participants to attend.