*Limited to 12 delegates*
This programme is aimed at teachers with at least 2 years experience. It is licenced by OLEVI with the aim to help
increase capacity and drive up standards in schools. It gives teachers a set of skills and strategies to reach the next
teaching level. The programme is formerly known as the Improving Teacher Programme.
It will enables teachers to:
• Provide their pupils with the best possible learning experience.
• Improve standards in their classrooms and schools and facilitate good quality lessons that have a measurable impact
on pupil performance.
• Increase their job satisfaction and quality of experience.
• Work more effectively as active members of their school team .
• 4th November 2021 – 9.30am – 12.30pm • 18th November 2021 – 9.30am – 3.00pm
• 25th November 2021 – 9.30am – 12.30pm • 2nd December 2021 – 9.30am – 12.30pm
• 9th December 2021 – 9.30am – 3.00pm
Sessions will be run at: High View Primary Learning Centre – Newsome Ave, Wombwell, Barnsley S73 8QS
To book please click the link below
A funded programme by The Barnsley Alliance Board. There will be no charge to schools for participants to attend.