*Limited to 25 Delegates* Course now full- waiting list open
The programme is aimed at Maths subject leads, Year 3 and Year 4 teachers. It is designed and by the South Yorkshire
Maths Hub to support Barnsley schools to explore a whole school approach to the teaching of times tables.
The sessions will cover the following themes:
• Focus on deep understanding and mastery.
• Research driven.
• Focus on conceptual understanding, leading to automation.
• Advocates progression and consistency across the school – ‘whole school approach’.
• Supports schools in taking control of their curriculum.
• Principles of good practice.
• 1st December 2021 – 9.00am – 12.30pm • 12th January 2022 – 9.00am – 12.30pm
• 16th March 2022 – 9.00am – 12.30pm • 15th June 2022 – 9.00am – 12.30pm
Sessions will be run at: Tykes Teaching Alliance – Unit 4, Great Cliffe Court, Dodworth, Barnsley, S75 3SP
A funded programme by The Barnsley Alliance Board. There will be no charge to schools for participants to attend.
To join the waiting list for this programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org